original art

One the of first Dinosaur books I read in my life was a 60's or 70's collection name "Os Bichos" [The Animals], a Portuguese translation of a Italian original. But I think this Italian version must be a traslation of a American or Brittish original . It had wonderful painted illustrations, and I'd like to find the artist who painted them, or at least the original book.
"Os Bichos" was divided into five books, the last about Evolution. The number 4 included "Antediluvian" animals. Perhaps someone can identify the book by some of the illustrations:

1- A grey Brontosaurus attacked in a marsh by two Ceratosaurus.
2- A red-striped blue Allosaurus
3- Two brown Tyrannosaurus rex fighting for an Anatosaurus's carcass.
4- A Parasaurolophus swimming using his crest as a snorkel
5- A Dimetrodon swimming to catch a Diplocaulus
6- A Stegosaurus being killed by a Allosaurus
7- A Brachiosaurus and some Stegosaurus grazing, while behind a huge Brachiosaurus is immersed in a lake
8- A couple of old-fashioned Brontosaurus grazing inside a lake.

Other animals:
Alticamelus
Megatherium
Smilodon