Call for authors

I suspect most of you have seen this already...  Anyhoo, Ken asked me
to forward it to the list just in case some of you haven't:

Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 09:22:50 -0700
From: "Ken Carpenter" <KCarpenter@dmns.org>
To: <rowe@psych.ucsb.edu>
Subject: Hi Mickey,

Owing to the great success of "Mesozoic Vertebrate Life" and "The
Armored Dinosaurs", Indiana University Press would like to continue
their tradition of publishing quality edited volumes on
dinosaurs. Four new volumes are being organized by me to serve as
companion volumes to "The Armored Dinosaurs." These volumes and target
publishing dates are:

The Theropods (Spring 2003)
Ornithopods and Friends (Spring 2003) [i.e., bipedal ornithischians]
The Sauropomorphs (Fall 2004) [prosauropods and sauropods]
The Ceratopsians (Spring 2004).

     I am soliciting manuscripts for these volumes. All topics
(systematics, taxonomy, biomechanics, functional morphology,
paleobiology, paleopathology, phylogeny, historical studies, etc.) are
welcome. If interested, please email me at Kcarpenter@DMNS.org with
title(s) and one paragraph abstract(s); be sure to tell me which
volume(s) the abstract(s) are for if it is not obvious. The
abstract(s) will be used to make the official proposal for each volume
to IUP (a formality). Instructions to Authors will be sent upon
acceptance of your abstract by me, as well as a schedule for
manuscripts and revisions. Students and nonprofessional (advanced
amateur) paleontologists are encouraged to contribute original
research. These volumes are the idea place to publish a Master's
Thesis (refined to its essence). In order to maintain the high quality
of this series, all manuscripts will be peer reviewed.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
DINOSAUR GROUPIE
Dept. of Earth and Space Sciences
Denver Museum of Natural History