From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Patrick Norton
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 9:47 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: IAC proceedings

Hi folks,

I looking to buy a copy of "The beginnings of birds: proceedings of the
International Archaeopteryx Conference, Eichstatt, 1984" but don't seem to
be able to find one through the usual sources (Amazon, half.com, etc).  It
was published in 1985 by the Freunde des Jura-Museums in Eichstatt.  Does
anyone have a copy they are willing to sell or know where I might be able to
buy one? Thanks in advance....

Pat