RE: A.jimmadseni

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 5:28 AM
To: chris_collinson@hotmail.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: RE: A.jimmadseni

From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of Chris Collinson

> Is there any possibility that any of the material originally assigned to A.fragilis, but is of the A.atrox morph, will be

> reassigned to A.jimmadseni?

Let's just WAIT UNTIL THE PAPER (monograph in this case) IS PUBLISHED, SHALL WE?<<

I second the motion. Unfortunately with the new electronic age, patience seems to be at a loss. They want to know it all NOW, NOW, NOW!!!

We can give the phrase Wait until the paper is published with a number, say W84T411?

Tracy L. Ford

P. O. Box 1171

Poway Ca  92074