Re: Quetzalcoatlus

Allan Smith wrote:

Since the de-activation of Dave Peter's website, pterosaur info has been hard to come by. Can anyone point me to a good site that has information on Quetzalcoatlus, I am especially looking for skeletal diagrams. Thanks in advance.

I don't have any specific website, but you can do a search for "pterosaur" or "quetzalcoatlus" at images.google.com and see if there are thumbnails of Q. skeletons.

And while we're on the subject of pterosaur websites, I will take time out to update mine. To that end, I will add a page listing musuems that have pterosaur reconstructions. So to one and all, if you know of such a museum, kindly e-mail the URL along with the geographical location. I've already visited the Los Angeles Natural History Musuem website.

Dave, if you're reading this, I sure would like to mirror the info that you have, with all to reference to you as the original author, of course.

Ravin' Ray your friendly neighborhood paleontologist http://www.geocities.com/originalravinray "I'm a geologist who uses Geos and has a Geocities website!"