Re: MARTIN ON FEATHERED THEROPODS etc

In a message dated 11/6/01 3:51:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
luisrey@ndirect.co.uk writes:

<< There will be some substantiation of this 'miraculous' rumour (in fact,
gossip) in my brief review of the SVP meeting in the next Dinopress issue.
So look forward to that. >>

       For the life of me, I do not understand the fascination over what
Larry Martin's opinion should be about this question. Why should I or, for
that matter, anyone care? Let's take the information at hand and move on. I
thought we were way ahead of this kind of crap. Signed, Uncle Grump. PS I had
to clean up a lot of language for this! I better take a pill.