[no subject]

Hi everyone,

I'm a newcomer to this list & a die-hard obsessive fan about all things about dinosaurs. Here's a question:

Does anyone here know the names of the other crocodiles discovered so far in the same area as the giant Sarcosuchus? I'm asking this because I'm looking at the painting by Luis Rey of the Suchomimus being grabbed by a huge croc, and the jaws of the croc are the wrong shape to be Sarcosuchus. Anybody know of any crocodile species with that kind of jaws and lived in North Africa at aboput that time? Thanks.