Oviraptorosauria diagrams

While I was surfing around the net I came upon 2 asian
sites that had some very nice diagrams of _Nomingia_
and other oviraptorosaur material. Since most of these
sites are in japanese, it would be difficult to find
them unless you spend countless hours searching the
web for dino pics. The painting of _Nomingia_ is the
best I've seen....extremely accurate as far as I can
tell. Bravo HP Michael Skrepnick!

http://www.naturejpn.com/newnature/hottopics/barsbold/fig1.html

http://www.naturejpn.com/newnature/hottopics/barsbold/fig2.html

http://www.hayashibara.co.jp/hotnews/press/nomingia_4.jpg

http://www.hayashibara.co.jp/hotnews/press/nomingia_5.jpg

If someone can find out how to access the text which
the Barsbold figures accompany, let me know.

Cheers,
Waylon Rowley