RE: Oviraptorosauria diagrams

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Waylon Rowley
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 12:54 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Oviraptorosauria diagrams

While I was surfing around the net I came upon 2 asian
sites that had some very nice diagrams of _Nomingia_
and other oviraptorosaur material. Since most of these
sites are in japanese, it would be difficult to find
them unless you spend countless hours searching the
web for dino pics. The painting of _Nomingia_ is the
best I've seen....extremely accurate as far as I can
tell. Bravo HP Michael Skrepnick!

If someone can find out how to access the text which
the Barsbold figures accompany, let me know.<<

That'd be simple, get the Nature article or the original article.

Barsbold, R., Osmolska H., Watabe M., Currie P. J., and Tsogtbaatar K.,
2000, A new oviraptorsaur (Dinosauria, Theropoda) from Mongolia: The first
dinosaur wth a pygostyle: Acta Palaeontologica Polonica, v. 45, n. 2, p.
97-106.

Cheers,
Waylon Rowley

Tracy L. Ford