Re: Brian Franczak

From: "Ivan Kwan" <t_rexkwan@hotmail.com>

1) What on Earth has happened to Pterosaur.net? One fine day it was up, the next it was down, never to resurface!

Ummm... have a look in the archives. The topic came up just recently, actually.

2) same thing for Brian Franczak's webpage!! His webpage was the one that introduced me to the wealth of art & information on the World >Wide Web. Are we ever going to see his page again??

Mr. Franczak expressed to me that he does indeed have plans for putting up a new website in the near future, although I'm not overly sure when that may be. But take my word for it when I say that I am just as anxious as you are. In the meantime, you might want to have a look at an interview he graciously gave me:

http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/interview-michael_skrepnick.htm

Regards!

-Jordan Mallon