Re: New North American Therizinosaur?

In an article posted at dinosaurnews.com there is mention of the discovery of the second known North American therizinosaur in Utah. Has anyone heard of this find? Any details...or should I just wait for the paper?<
If this is the one I'm thinking of, its been mentioned in the abstract volumes of both NAPC and SVPs meetings this year....however, I would recomend that you wait for the paper...I know that the authors do not want this information floating about the internet.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University