RE: New North American Therizinosaur?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of Rob
Gay
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:57 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: New North American Therizinosaur?

>In an article posted at dinosaurnews.com there is mention of the discovery
>of the second known North American therizinosaur in Utah.  Has anyone heard
>of this find?  Any details...or should I just wait for the paper?<
If this is the one I'm thinking of, its been mentioned in the abstract
volumes of both NAPC and SVPs meetings this year....however, I would
recomend that you wait for the paper...I know that the authors do not want
this information floating about the internet.
Peace,
Rob<<

Ok, I don't really understand the last statement in that if they (being Dave
Gillette) didn't want the information floating about the internet then why
announce the findings in TWO not one international symposia? Kind of defeats
the purpose doesn't it?

I'm looking forward to the findings.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171