Re: _Karongasaurus_?

    Jordan Mallon said, "Well, if the former proves to be the case, let's
forget I even ever brought
it up! ;)"

    Actually, since Karen Carr used the name "Karongasaurus" on her web
site, I doubt there's any problem of de facto embargoed information.  She
has worked pretty closely with Dr. Louis Jacob, and I doubt she would betray
his confidence.

Ray Stanford