Re: _Karongasaurus_?

From: "Ray Stanford" <dinotracker@earthlink.net>

Actually, since Karen Carr used the name "Karongasaurus" on her web
site, I doubt there's any problem of de facto embargoed information. >She has worked pretty closely with Dr. Louis Jacob, and I doubt she >would betray his confidence.

This is true. I just find it odd that the name is not turning up >anywhere<. I mean, it's not even listed on Dinogeorge's website! :)
At any rate, all this fuss has just gotten me hungry to find out more. If anyone out there can provide a ref for this mysterious animal, I would be very greatful.

-Jordan Mallon