Re: _Karongasaurus_?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Karongasaurus is a misprint, and is actually suppose to be Karongasuchus, a crocodile illustrated in the picture.  Malawisaurus  (sp?) is the sauropod in the picture

Jordan Mallon <j_mallon@hotmail.com> wrote:

>From: "Ray Stanford"

>Actually, since Karen Carr used the name "Karongasaurus" on her web
>site, I doubt there's any problem of de facto embargoed information. >She
>has worked pretty closely with Dr. Louis Jacob, and I doubt she >would
>betray his confidence.

This is true. I just find it odd that the name is not turning up
>anywhere<. I mean, it's not even listed on Dinogeorge's website! :)
At any rate, all this fuss has just gotten me hungry to find out more. If
anyone out there can provide a ref for this mysterious animal, I would be
very greatful.

-Jordan Mallon