Re: Brian Franczak

In a message dated 11/13/2001 5:53:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
j_mallon@hotmail.com writes:

< Mr. Franczak expressed to me that he does indeed have plans for putting up
new website in the near future, although I'm not overly sure when that may
be.  But take my word for it when I say that I am just as anxious as you
are.  In the meantime, you might want to have a look at an interview he
graciously gave me: >

< http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/interview-michael_skrepnick.htm  >

I know both Brian Franczak and Michael Skrepnick, and I am pretty sure they
are not the same person.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com