Re: Khaan's paleoecology

In a message dated 11/14/01 3:50:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, aspidel@infonie.be writes:

<< OK, I got it, and for those who are interested in, the painting is here:
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/Fossil_Halls/Timelines/cretaceous1.html
Friendly - LJB.>>

      Too bad it's such a low res image. The painting is gorgeous and there is a full moon rising in the sky. If you can, get the Dingus book (I love saying that!). It's in paperback. It contains many different views of the dinosaur mounts and the reproduction of Jat Matternes' restoration of the bear-dog, Amphicyon, is worth the price admission alone. It's _Next of Kin: Great Fossils at the American Museum of Natural Histoy_, By Lowell Dingus, Rizzoli Pub. 1996.