RE: Why is the PhyloCode so strict? (long)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
David Marjanovic
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 2:04 PM
To: The Dinosaur Mailing List
Subject: Re: Why is the PhyloCode so strict? (long)

AAAAAH! Sorry!!! This was intended for the PhyloCode mailing list, and I
instinctively put this list in the To: line... :-] Now I can only hope this
will attract more people to the PhyloCode mailing list, whose members still
seem to consist mainly of US botanists... Apologies again.

Haahh!!! The cat is out of the bag now! Thanks, to you we ALL know about the
PhyloCode mailing list...

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074