Rigby rex

     Wow...good fishin' tonight! I found a little
website with pics of some of the "Rigby rex" material.
They show the maxilla in medial view and the tibia and
fibula in anterior view (still in matrix). I'm not
sure what that jumble of bones is in the other pic. A
mangled skull roof? For those of us who have
forgotten, the Rigby rex is supposed to be the largest
(apparently bigger than Horner's "Celeste") found,
with pubes measuring 52", compared with Sue's teeny
48"-ers.

www.garfieldweb.com/fortpeck/openhouse.htm

Cheers,
Waylon Rowley