RE: Rigby rex

Let me also remind everyone that we don't know exactly WHICH linear
measurement was taking for any of these individuals (and furthermore, the
Sue material was unavailable for measurement during the "Rigby Rex" affair).

All this talk of "largest rex" specimens is pure speculation until such time
as we can actually see the line of measurement taken and the data from the
specimens.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742