Dinodomain.com

Hey all...
Sorry about super-cross-posting for some of you, but I figured that it has something for everyone.
I've done a decent-sized update on my website
http://dinodomain.com
With new drawings, and lots of new photos, both of outcrops and of specimens.
Just thought I'd pass it along, as I think some of you might be interested. Please feel free to comment/critique/destroy publicly my drawings, interpretations, anything that may irritate you. Thanks.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University