Normannognathus sketches

Many thanks to the folks who responded on and off-list to my inquiry a few days ago about the small Kimmeridgian pterosaur _Normannognathus wellnhoferi_.  I wasn't able to find any illustrations of the critter on the internet, so I worked up a couple sketches of my own in preparation for a sculpture I'm considering.  In doing these sketches, I based the rostrum, crest and teeth on Buffetaut's description of the holotype (Geol. Mag. 135(5), 1998, pp. 719-722).  The rest of the skull is based on the general skull pattern for the Dsungaripteridae.  Comments are welcome.

http://www.geocities.com/presumpscot/Normannognathus.html
Pat