RE: Hanwulosaurus photo

The Chinese text definitely mentions a new skeleton from
the Alashan region of Inner Mongolia. It appears as if
they used whatever ankylosaur photo they had on hand.
Thanks for catching this confusion. Apologies to all.
> Well, I can tell you for sure that the photo on this
website is of Minmi sp.

dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> bh480@scn.org
> Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 4:28 AM
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: "Hanwulosaurus" photo
>

> From: Ben Creisler bh480@scn.org
> "Hanwulosaurus" photo
>
> If my Chinese serves me well, a photo of the type
specimen
> of the new Chinese ankylosaur unofficially
> called "Hanwulosaurus" can be seen at:
> <a
href="http://www.dinosaurclass.com/dino2039.htm.";>http://ww
w.dinosaurclass.com/dino2039.htm.</a>