Re: O.C. Marsh book on eBay

In a message dated 11/18/2001 1:27:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdhexen@unr.edu writes:

< If you are interested, that is a good price.  I recently bought one from a
rare book dealer and paid $450. for it.  Obviously it depends on condition
of the book etc, but if you could snap up one at $300 or so, good deal I
think.  Jane D  (in another life I lead, buyer of rare books)  >

Plus, I believe that the illustrations in the book were done by Dan Varner
:-).

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com