Re: Books by Colbert

In a message dated 11/18/01 9:08:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, dino.hunter@home.com writes:

<< Here is a list of books that Ned Colbert wrote. Iâm sure Iâve missed some but these are all the ones that I own. >>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂAdd another very important one,_Millions of Years Ago: Prehistoric Life in North America_1958, Thomas Y. Crowell and Company. It's a young people's book featuring the very best of Colbert's wife, Margaret's superb black-and-white scratchboard illustrations. There's a wonderful Gorgosaurus vs Centrosaurus.
ÂÂÂÂÂÂMargaret is W.D.Matthew's daughter and she also designed the SVP logo. While checking on the Colberts, I was surprised to see that a book was published last year about Mrs.Colbert and her restoration art,_Charming the Bones: A Portrait of Margaret Matthew Colbert_by Ann Elliot. You can get a preview at:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0873386485/qid=1006183980/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_8_1/102-3545013-3196139