Re: Dinolocomotion and the Gator Pelvis

I think it's amusing how a lot of research on extant sauropsids is done
with an eye toward reconstructing non-avian dinosaurs -- as if the
research wouldn't be interesting in its own right. (Or for reconstructing
other extinct sauropsids, for that matter.)

Well, whatever sells. :) (And, of course, I must confess I myself would
probably be unaware of it if it weren't related to reconstructing
non-avian dinosaurs....)

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
  BloodySteak             <http://www.bloodysteak.com>
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>