Re: What's a dino to DO?

> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:18:58 EST
> From: MKIRKALDY@aol.com
>
> Geez, since Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone toppled the
> Jurassic Park--The Lost World opening weekend record, dinosaurs are
> going to have to do something drastic like TALK in a movie in order
> to regain the title.  Oh, um, nevermind.

Well, I saw HP last night and loved it from start to finish (and did
anyone else notice that the Norwegian Ridgeback dragon bore more than
passing resemblance to a pterosaur in quadropedal gait?)  But the one
I'm _really_ looking forward to is _JP IV: The Raptors Take
Manhatten_!

ObDino: a protocol question.  If an author is kind enough to send me a
copy of his paper (either a nice reprint or a Boring Old Photocopy) I
assume it's OK for me to distribute copies of that copy to my
friends.  Right?

)_v__/\  "Even the genus _Tyrannosaurus_ hasn't yet been given a
         good diagnosis.  Right now, its diagnosis seems to be ``big
         tyrannosaurid from North America''" -- George Olshevsky