Oviraptoridae back & forth

I'm sorry if I'm ripping up in a well discussed theme, I've been away from the dinosaur world for a while

to my satisfaction i see that Ingenia and Oviraptor has been divided into two new genera Khaan and Citipati. But still there's a major difference between the skull that we all know as O_philoceratops (with the fancy crest) and the type (AMNH 6517). There is allso a skull known as O_philoceratops that is allmost identical to Rinchenia. Then I discover that Rinchenia's gone back into Oviraptor.

anyone else share the same confusion?
or is there a system to this, that I simply missed?

thx

-DinosØMP