My new Dinosaur Website

The website I had some time before (Digital Dinosaur) slowly went down and dissapeared, due to misunderstandings, and signing out of the membershit with the host.

my new website is hosted by tripod, untill i can afford a .com
the URL is
http://the_dinosauria.tripod.com/
and the page will hopefully be finished, or close to finished by this and next week.
The link page and Guestbook is up and working tho, and the counter is on allmost 50 due to all my tests;)

Hope you can take a peek, and tell me what you think,
at least about the layout, cladogram scetch, and what
expectations you feel you get by looking at this unfinished work.

Thank you

-DinosØMP