Re: New Refs

> Well, there's also the fact that THEY'RE ALL CRETACEOUS. :)
>
> (possibly excluding _Koparion_)
>
> Ahh, not true. There is also Troodontid teeth from the Kimmeridgian of
> Portugal.

Not to mention MJ (Bathonian? I forgot) teeth from England and/or Scotland
that have often been discussed onlist and in The Dinosaurs of the Isle of
Wight (which lists _all_ references including the extremely obscure ones).
The MJ teeth from Russia are all referred to troodontids, right?

(I obviously make no claims about how correct the referrals are.)