Re: Dinosaur subspecies names?

i, for once, feel that one can't tell a subspecies out of skeleton.
If there is a difference in the skeletal structure we are diealing with another species, or genus.
The only skeletal difference i could go on with, had to be size, like in _P.tigris tigris_ and _P.tigris altaica_, but there is no skeletal difference in _C.corone corone_ and _C.corone cornix_

I think the use of subspecies is far too vague to use in dinosaur taxonomy.

-DinosØMP