Re: Info on Scandinavian finds?

> I'm searching for dinosaur discoveries in scandinavian countries.
>
> I've [...] seen Iceland [...] mentioned, but nothing more.

You're speaking of birds, aren't you? Iceland didn't exist before the Eocene
or so!

> There are Iguanodon footprints [...] I measured the Iguanodon footprints,
and came up with an animal between 10
> and 12 metres of lenght, it may be a large I. bernissartensis, but i could
> be wrong.

If it is indeed *Iguanodon*. I mean, there's little choice in EK Euramerica,
but you never know with footprints...
BTW, didn't *I. bernissartensis* stop at 9 m, or is this outdated?