Re: Rahonavis; sickle claws (not a skeleton)

If you absolutely can't find a skeleton, i suggest the following.
Make yourself a map of the bones that are found

If I'm not mistaken these are
Radius
Ulna
Dorsal vertebrae
Pelvis
Tail
Femur
Fibula/tibia (both?)
Metatarsals
Phalanges (toes)
and claws.

Now you know that you only need to worry about pes, pelvis, tail, back and the arms.

You can seek very accurate restorations to measure the size of these bones.

I know there's a really good picture on the remains somewhere on the DML, but this is all the help i can give.
It sometimes solves a lot for me when illustrating very poorly known dinosaurs.

-DinosØMP