Re: Rahonavis

  Luc Bailly asked about a *Rahonavis* skeleton available.

  The PDF file is freely available from _Science_ (http://www.sciencemag.org)
right now -- in
fact, anything less recent than one year is -- as long as you have a free
subscription (doesn't
take too long to do), and simply search for "Rahona" and "Forster." If that
avenue does not pan
out, for any reason, several list members, including yours truly, have the
paper available as a
pdf to send online. It doesn't hurt to check the local science library, too,
and any university
worth it's salt should have this journal. If you want the paper for the
reference, make sure you
get the correction that changes the preoccupied *Rahona* for the dinosaur to
*Rahonavis* later
that year (1998).

  You can use the same resource to now get the Sereno et al. papers describing
*Jobaria,*
*Nigersaurus,* *Suchomimus,* *Deltadromeus* and the new *Carcharodontosaurus*
skull, his big
"evolution of dinosaurs" article, the Sampson et al. *Majungatholus* paper,
etc. These papers
should give you fertile artistic sources. Unfortunately, the *Afrovenator*
paper is no longer
available online, though someone may have it (I know I've been looking for it,
though I have the
hardcopy version).

  Luck,

=====