Looking for good spinosaurid references

Any spinosauria species (except suchomimus, i got my hands full of that one by now;)

I'm allso interested in a picture or description of the actual remains of Baryonyx and Cristatusaurus

and if anyone has saved the old pics from the old skullduggert site (irritator, s. aegyptiacus, s. maroccanus) i would appreciate a lot if you could share them with me.

Any other reference to the remaining spinosaurids would allso be good.

Thanks in advance!

-DinosØMP