maniraptoran synapomorphies

Are there any particularly (dare I say it) "strong" diagnostic synapomorphies for the Maniraptora of most workers (i.e., excluding Tyrannosaurs)?
Can the enlarged semilunate carpal or the enlarged sternum be quantified in some way that would render them strongly diagnostic of Maniraptora?
How about the enlarged digit 3 of the manus, and the hyperextendable digit (2?) on the pes? Or the preacetabular blade of ilium being dorso-ventrally elongate (again quantifiable?). And, of course, the often cited lateral shoulder joint (absent in Caudipteryx?). Did I miss any other good synapomorphy candidates?
------Ken