Re: feathered dilemma

>I have a friend who is commissioned to paint a Velociraptor and is in a
quandary as to whether to illustrate it with feathers or without. What is
the latest research on this? Is there any fossil evidence that indicate that
Velociraptors had feathers at any stage in their life?<
I would think with the closely related forms being found in China with
feathers, the best bet would be to illustrate it with feathers, similar to
those seen in the "feathered dromesoaurs" of recent fame. Those things are
gorgeous...
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology