RE: Rahonavis; sickle claws

Despite Eric's comments: yes, sickle claws evolved more than once in the
history of theropods.  _Noasaurus_ is most definitely not a maniraptoran
(bird or otherwise), and has a sickle claw.<<

* Having just drawn Noaosaurus's remains I must say I don't think you can
really say Noasaurus has a sickle claw. It's much much wider and not thin
like the 'killer' claw of dromaeosaurids (Ah, its nice to use their real
name :) ).

In real life it was most probably covered with ceratine, making it sharp and well defined as a "sickle claw" i would say

-DinosØMP