British Museum scale plastic models

Anyone remember those?
There was a whole series of these, and you could follow paleontologic research from the oldest models (Iguanodon, ?1978) to the latest (baryonyx, and muttaburrasaurus).

on the under side of them, they had a "british museum"-stamp of some kind, and a indication of lenght in metres, and name, and they were all in scale (except for troodon (in this case stenonychosaurus) and the blue whale(!)). And they were in solid plastic and color, and perfect for doing weight measuring.

I got a little over twenty in the series, i just wonder if anyone else remember these, or got the collection, and can give me a site on the net where these figures may be featured, or listed.

thanks

-DinosØMP