Re: British Museum scale plastic models

Definitely. I have the more accurate ones you mentioned plus a few more. The
other ones I remember are:

Apatosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Diplodocus
Mamenchisaurus
Cetiosaurus

Megalosaurus
Tyrannosaurus

Scelidosaurus
Stegosaurus
Triceratops

Lambeosaurus

Icthyosaurus
Plesiosaurus
Liopleurodon

Pteranodon

Mammoth

There may be others. The company that made them, Invicta, started painting
them too. You can find them on eBay at times.

Hope this helps,

Greg Popwell