Re: British Museum scale plastic models

I have also a Stenonychosaurus (Troodon) from the same BM Invicta
collection. It is out of scale  with respect to others and lacks the sickle
claw, but it is nice.
Lots of dinomodels and dinotoys are featured in the magazine Prehistoric
Times  I saw by a friend. But I suspect this is not new for you U.S. guys ;-)

At 20.00 26/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Definitely. I have the more accurate ones you mentioned plus a few more. The
>other ones I remember are:
>
>Apatosaurus
>Brachiosaurus
>Diplodocus
>Mamenchisaurus
>Cetiosaurus
>
>Megalosaurus
>Tyrannosaurus
>
>Scelidosaurus
>Stegosaurus
>Triceratops
>
>Lambeosaurus
>
>Icthyosaurus
>Plesiosaurus
>Liopleurodon
>
>Pteranodon
>
>Mammoth
>
>There may be others. The company that made them, Invicta, started painting
>them too. You can find them on eBay at times.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Greg Popwell

-

"Who looks for Knowledge increases himself every day
who looks for Wisdom loses himself every day"
                                        (Lao Tzu)

Dr. Silvio Renesto
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano
via Mangiagalli 34
I 20133 Milano
Italy

 NEW PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS:
phone +39-02-58355511
fax  +39-02-58355494
e-mail:    renesto@mailserver.unimi.it
or/and     Silvio.Renesto@unimi.it

Have a look at our Late Triassic site at:
http://users.unimi.it/vertpal/index.htm