Deynonychosaurus skull

In a pretty old book I got there's a diagram of the Deinonychus skull, showing only the remaining parts; partial lower jaw, maxilla, premaxilla, and a partial posterior half of the skull.

I just wonder if there's any more complete Deinonychus skulls known, and if not, what are the exact remains of the skull?

I allso found a picture of a nearly complete Dromaeosaurus skull, lacking the posterior skull roof,

and I'm allso curious about the skull remains of Saurornithoides (i've got a photo the Tyrell Museum's skeleton casts, but casts doesn't help me much)

Thank you.

-DinosØMP
---------

For yet another Dinosaur Website, Try