Dinosaur sculpting questions

Are there any books ( still in print) or websites that provide detailed information on building  standing dinosaur models? I'm looking for help with Super Sculpty armatures.I really want to start doing dynamic pieces but I am reluctant just to start  soldering pieces of copper together to make an armature that just MIGHT stand up .I am interested in any thing that might be published by any accomplished sculptors,or just personal experience.

thanks for you time! any help will be appreciated greatly.