Re: Laurin, 2001-- Phylogenetic Taxonomy

> with corrections made by me, but these are minor (e.g., "taxons" in
> French is Babel-fished as "make taxes" or similar parse).

It interprets -ons as the verb ending of the first person plural: we...
Taxer: je taxe, tu taxes, il taxe... :-P

> comporte
> comprises

Rather "brings with it", but that hardly changes the sense.

> que les phylogénies actuelles soient appelées à changer ou non.
> that current phylogenies have to change or not.

Whether the current phylogenies have to change or not.

All other translations are practically perfect. :-)