Re: Dinosaur sculpting questions

Well,
Yes, there is a book out there-a very good one.  But, I think it is out of
print.  If you can find it, though, I definitely recommend Dinosaur Sculpting:
A Complete Beginner's Guide by Allen Debus, Bob Morales, and Diane Debus.  It's
the best (and maybe the only) one out there.  It takes you step by step, and
even includes a nice history of dinosaur sculpting (although the history part
of the book will certainly be bested by Allen and Diane Debus' upcoming book
Paleoimagery, to be released sometime around May of next year).

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob