Re: Feduccia's delusion

In a message dated 11/30/01 5:17:51 PM EST, david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

<< (I happen to prefer the second approach, but we've had that discussion.
And I won't exactly try how harakiri feels like should the third approach win
out.) >>

Leave us not forget that fringe group who regard dinosaurs as birds, because
dinosaurs fall into the stem group of all animals more closely related to
modern birds than to modern crocodiles, which are modern birds' closest
relatives. This is, of course, the most interesting and the historically
earliest way of conceiving of bird-dinosaur relationships.