a linguistics query

Can someone verify if this is correct:
"philosophiae judaicae naturalis principia
dinosaurologica"
An acquaintance, playing with words, formulated it and
forwarded it to me after re-reading von Huene's 1956
volume (even after all of these years, it is still
interesting to peruse). I am reading capable with
German/French/Spanish/Hebrew, but not Latin/Greek
(some would say English, but my humour threshold has
been lowered).