Ouranosaurus - ossified tendons

Folks-

Does anyone know of bona fide documentation of ossified tendons in
Ouranosaurus nigeriensis? I have checked through Taquet's description
several times, but my French isn't fantastic, so it could be in there
somewhere. I am looking for documentation, or personal observation,
preferably including information on the pattern preserved and their extent
through the skeleton... "so-and-so coded it as having ossified tendons"
isn't really going to be much help. Of course, I'm grateful for most
anything.

Thanks,

Wagner

Jonathan R. Wagner