Re: Request Time, I summon thee dinosaur lovers:)

Øyvind M. Padron wrote-

> I'm searching and searching, and if lucky i've only found selective
> images of single bones, but I'd really appreciate if someone on the list
> have got detailed skeletal diagrams/restorations of any of the following
> species;

> Achillobator

I have a preliminary reconstruction, and Jaime Headden has a very nice one
completed.

> Alectrosaurus olseni

Only the hindlimb and some fragments have been described well, so it
wouldn't really be worth it.

> Tarbosaurus efremovi

= Tarbosaurus/Tyrannosaurus bataar

> Aristosuchus

Only known from two dorsals, a sacrum, manual ungual and distal pubes, so
wouldn't make a useful reconstruction.  Probably very similar to
Compsognathus.

> Bagaraatan

Osmolska included a reconstruction in the description.

> Coelurus

I don't think one has ever been done, as most bones remain undescribed and
unillustrated.  Rob Gay has some photos of Tanycolagreus online (
http://dinodomain.com/tanycol.html ), which was originally announced as a
new specimen of Coelurus (and may actually be one).

> Genusaurus

Only known from some vertebral centra, partial pelvis and proximal hindlimb,
so is not enough to reconstruct.

> Gojirasaurus

Never seen one.

> Ingenia (GI 100/?30 Ingenia TYPE!)

This ( http://www.dino-nakasato.org/en/special97/Inge-e.html ) seems to be
the postcranial skeleton of the Ingenia holotype, or at least contain parts
of it (eg. sternum).

> Nedcolbertia

Never been done.

> Zupaysaurus

Not even illustrated, let alone described.

> Sauropoda;
> Tynnanosaurus

What is this?  Did you mean Yunnanosaurus?

> Hypselosaurus
> Pelorosaurus

Not enough material.

> Enaliornis

Though much material is known, it's disarticulated and fragmentary.  Galton
and Martin will have a paper out shortly sorting out how many species there
are, and which material belongs to each.

> Enantiornis

Only pectoral and forelimb material can be assigned to this taxon with
certainty.

> Nanantius (the complete skeleton)

The skeleton (Nanantius valifanovi) is actually Gobipteryx.  Actual
Nanantius eos is only known from a tibiotarsus.

> Protopteryx

The published photo of the holotype is too small and dark to make a
reconstruction from.

Mickey Mortimer