RE: Request Time, I summon thee dinosaur lovers:)

  I will have my reconstruction of *Achillobator* up online very shortly,
and should be able to make the image freely available to all interested
very shortly. This includes high-detail and low-detail versions. This will
go along with some observations on the peculiar animal. That it is the
first theropod from the Bayn Shireh since Harpymimus is very interesting
and it is of particular importance ion figuring out dromie variety as it
half many dromaeosaur features with dozens of non-dromaeosaur features
that seem like plesiomorphies without them being similar to any other
group. Meaning ... ghost lineage.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden